Capo D'Orlando Photo Essay (Summer 2025 - Spring 2026)














































































Comments

  1. With so much beauty, words are not needed.❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a lovely statement ... agreed! Thank you for following along.

      Delete
  2. Excellent photography. Of course it helps to have good subject matter and then again it helps to have a good eye. The sunsets are outstanding as well as the floral shots. I will be saving some of these
    Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie mille Roberto! My photography skills have improved in the time I have been blogging, but it really is the subject matter. I am glad you liked them.

      Delete
  3. SOOO DISAPPOINTED!! ☹️. Maybe next year…

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I scrolled up and down a few times for another view. 💕

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing photos! You captured some amazing and beautiful images.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Staycation May 2026: Friends Visit Sicily

Chasing Ciacchellas: Line Expansion Ciacchella + Carrabino

Summer "Staycation" 2025: Palermo, Roma, Oliveri, and Home